95 pickup idle sticking/choke sticking

Start up truck cold. Trucks idles up a little. Once truck warms up, idle kicks down..

Then it will idle up each time you slow down and shift into 1 or 2. You have to gas it a little to get the idle to come down.

I have replaced the idle speed control. Wondering if i need a new choke?

Reply to
WWE 4 Life

Sounds like the same symptoms I had on my 97 pickup a couple of years ago. It was my throttle position sensor.

Reply to
Truckdude

I don't think there is an old choke to replace with a new choke.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Ok i replace the throttle speed sensor.

Truck runs perfect!!!