98 Frontier Clutch/Tranny

I have a '98 Nissan Frontier. About 3 months ago I had the clutch replaced because the pilot bushing (or throw out bearing) was whining when the clutch was pushed it. It was quiet for awhile, but the noise is back. Now, it seems that if I have the clutch pressed in, and shift into a gear, I hear the noise for a short bit. Did they botch the clutch job, or is it something else. I'm ready to bite the extra cost and take it to the dealer. Thanks, LLS

Reply to
lls8000

gmburns