Cruise Control Modification?

Anyone know if it is possible to remove the lower limit of around 29MPH on the cruise control of my Sentra?

1997 if it matters...

Makes for a difficult ride on those 2-3 mile 20mph zones I go through on the way to work...

Joe in Northern, NJ - V#8013-R

Currently Riding The "Mother Ship"

Ride a motorcycle in or near NJ?
Hillary Exposed:

Joe

Depending on the torque ability of your car, mine is running at 20-25mph zone at 5th gear. Very high torque car.

I don't think you can make thing happen the way you wanted, car cruise control is controlled by a computer program, it knows the minimum limit to set for you. If things cannot be synchronized together in good balance, it just won't do it. Originally my car low limit was 45mph speed, I improved its torque a year ago, through better burning system modification. This is part of my invention that no body wants to believe me, I made my car

50-60mpg, and not only that I gained extra horse power, that's what allows me to run my lower limit cruise control at 20-25mph.

US Government made Patent process too lengthy and costly, this intimidates me to go further with the process, any way other wise I could talk more sorry, just a little hint for you.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Tim

Unfortunately, this car is an automatic... My last car was a stick and I could do this... Except it is also a bit hilly so that kills it a bit.

The product my family and I sell is our design and people *could* copy it... but we got it out there and saturated the market with our name and advertising. Anyone who *would* copy it would have to make quite a serious effort to do so. Don't let fear deraila destiny. Sell the thing and make your living now. Go back to what you presently do if someone comes along and steals the market out from under you later. At least you will have mae something for your efforts.

Or... As I like to say, be happy being RC Cola when someone else comes along and comes out with Coca-Cola.