Difference between 240SX SE and LE

hi...I'm trying to find some info about the difference between the 1995/6

240SX SE and LE. I've checked 240sx.org and scoured the web but I'm unable to find anything.

Also curious if the 240sx in those 2 years came without a sunroof at all...

thnx, Steve

Reply to
Steve

Could it be as simple as Sport/suspension Vs. Luxury package?? CR

Reply to
Cosmic Ray

try here

LGerlack

SE is the Sport suspension, stereo cassette with Amp upgrade and ALL PWR. LE is everything the SE is with leather or VLSD for traction and a fancier interior cloth.

Reply to
ZTech

Steve, The LE is the base version of the 240SX while the SE is the upgraded version. SE comes with foglights/front air dam/upgraded stereo/rear sway bars/factory OEM security system/white faced dashboard gauges/etc..etc..etc. To get an official Nissan brochure breakdown showing the differences, go to

and click on the FAQ link. After the page loads, click on Features and Specification. It will open up another webpage, click on 1995 - the information you want will be listed there. Anyhow, hope this helps... ID

95 240SX SE ...member..SoCal240SX.Org

Steve wrote: > hi...I'm trying to find some info about the difference between the 1995/6 > 240SX SE and LE. I've checked 240sx.org and scoured the web but I'm unable > to find anything. >

Reply to
idlafie