Extended warranty from Dealer

Well, no argue about the necessity of it.

I just bought one from my local dealer, they are running promotion, and I got 84 months/ 70,000 miles Gold plan at less than 7 hundred bucks (including tax). I checked the price from other local dealer, and it was hitting over 13 hundred.

the dealer who offered lower price said the offer will last until the last of the month. if you are interested, check it out at Buckeye nissan. I believe they will take care you even if you didn't buy the car from them; I didn't either.

Reply to
Sang