Fair Value for 1991 240SX?

I'm looking to sell or trade in my 1991 240SX and I'm hoping to turn to the experts to determine its fair market value. Here are the specs:

Year: 1991 Make: Nissan Model: 240SX Hatchback Rebuilt: Yes KM: 245,000 Trans: 5 Spd. Other: Rear spoiler, PW, PM, Pwr DL, PS, Moonroof, Stock Stereo, passed local AirCare Emissions Test, cloth interior, needs new clutch immediately

Pls indicate if you are estimating in Cdn or US dollars.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
AB