fuel 03-05 Z car and G35 coupe

Does this 3.5 engine _require_ premium fuel or is it just recommended for max performance?

Reply to
« Paul »

yes, read your owners manual

Reply to
NissTech
Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

Yep, you're better off just to keep using your skateboard to get around.

Reply to
willshak

You think anything that can deliver the same performance will run on lower grade petrol? Well it may if it's a big lazy V8 but it will be at the expense of far higher fuel consumption and more expensive overall. Have to hope they give you big rebate to allow for the excessive fuel burn.

Peter Hill
Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul

I don't have an owner's manual. I don't have a Nissan product. And now I don't want one.

Reply to
Happ_e_maker

Thanks. It looks like I will have to go to or call several dealers to find out for sure on the Z and G. I suspect that the knock sensors will back off the advance to let them run on regular, at a cost of a few hp. I'll see if I can find the compression ratio.

Reply to
=?x-user-defined?Q?=AB?= Paul