Help- 240SX info

Are there any user groups or good web sites related to the 240SX? My son is getting one and we are looking for information about what others are doing with them, best places to get parts etc. Any info will be appreciated.

Reply to
bh

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

The Faq at

has some good mechanical how-to info.

Reply to
E. Meyer

check that out

order some parts through phase2motortrend.com

Reply to
sparkleegrl

have good forums to ask and answer questions order what you can from phase2motortrend.com

Reply to
sparkleegrl