Instrument cluster voltage regulator

I've seen a bunch of posts on this topic when I searched the archives

- the fuel and temp gauges quit working, due to the failure of a small voltage regulator on the back of the instrument cluster circuit board. In fact I know I've replaced this before, either on my current vehicle or another PF/PU I had.

Anyone know where to find this part cheap? All the old posts say "it's a $20 part" but the dealer wants $200+ for it and I did a bunch of internet searches and turned up nothing.

BTW 89 Pathfinder SE 4WD 3.0L.

Thanks S. Austin

Reply to
S Austin