Manual Transmission oddity on 97 Pathfinder

Has anyone experienced anything like this, it just feels weird to me. When i am on the highway anytime i apply the gas or release the gas i feel a little shimmy in the rear end of the vehicle, it just feels like the back end goes left and right suddenly. I am just wondering where to look first.

Thanks

Reply to
Shaggy

Inspect the rear suspension components (upper, lower control arms, track bar) to see if you have any worn bushings, mounts or alike.

Also check for play > Has anyone experienced anything like this, it just feels weird to me. When

Reply to
AS