2004 Pathfinder Noisy Sunroof

I just bought a 2004 Pathfinder, when I'm on the highway going around 70 MPH I get an air noise like you would hear when a window is open a crack.It sounds like it is coming from the sunroof. I looked at the sunroof and the rear edge seems a little shaky to me. It doesn't seem like it's shut tight. It just doesn't seem like it's a good tight seal. I was wondering if anyone else noticed a problem like this. Maybe it just needs an adjustment, or maybe that's just the way it is. Just looking for a little feedback before I take to the dealer. Thanks, Kenny

Reply to
Kenny

Take it back and ask the dealer to check it.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Take it to the dealer, it is under warranty

Reply to
NissTech

Reply to
Kenny

How do you know you're going to get the "run around" ?

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Reply to
Kenny

Reply to
Kenny

I'm different. I feel better if the problem isn't on a TSB. That 99.5 PF I owned had page after page of TSB's. I like most of the bugs to be worked out before you buy, not after.

I had a problem with my 03 Trailblazer where it made too much wind noise for me out of the driver's window. The dealer hadn't seen this before but replaced the gasket and that fixed the problem. No run around. And you'll just have to live with the inconvenience of taking your wheels to the dealer. I've owned many new cars and trucks and never had one that wasn't back in the shop for one thing or another.

Reply to
Meat-->Plow