MPG test results

96 King Cab, 4 cyl, 70,000 miles. 60 miles to work each day all highway.

Removed 250 lb sandbags and removed tailgate = No mpg improvement.

Slowed from 75mph to 65 mph and went from 19.4 to 22.8 mpg.

Convinced me! why am I hurrying t work? Now I set the cruise at 65 and watch Everybody pass me.

steve

Reply to
steve

I used to hurry to work to make sure I was on time. A buddy of mine said "I never hurry _to_ work, I hurry home". Seems like he had his priorities better lined up than me.

Reply to
Bob

Time = money. If you have a lot of time you can save some money. If you do not have time you need to spend more money. As simple as that.

Reply to
Pszemol

2000 Frontier XE I am averaging just under 27 mpg with mixed driving Heavy Foot = Less on the highway but my driving is probably 40/60 on road/off road

Jeff

Reply to
jeff