Nissan Frontier 2006 - Jump seats removal

I am thinking about purchasing a 2006 Nissan Frontier XE king cab. I do a lot of handyman work and often prefer to lock tools in the cab of my truck. Is there an easy way to remove the seat portion of the rear jump seats? From what I have seen they take up a good deal of space whether folded up or down and I do not have kids or a need for rear passengers... Thanks for the advice!

--John

Reply to
hikerjohnd

Well - I bought the truck - and there are 2 screws that hold each seat in place (and the screws they hinge on). Took me all of 20 minutes to pull the seats out. Easy!

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
hikerjohnd

I took the jump seats out of my hardbody. One good tip is to put the bolts back in the holes once you take the seats out. That way once you trade in / sell the truck it's easy to find the bolts when it comes time to put the seats back in :)

I put a dab of grease on the threads of each bolt so they didn't get rusty.

Cheers, Geoff Glave Vancouver, Canada

Reply to
gglave