Nissan Maxima 2000 IgnitionCoils

My Nissan Maxima 2000 got ignition probles at low mileage (45000). I have changed all 6 ignition coils just this summer. 3 month later one
of the "new" coils went failure again. I have found from another interest group on the internet that this has been a commom problem for this model of the car of the year. It is frustrating for a car that I like get trouble at this low miles.
How can people to push Nissan to acknowledge this problem and recall the car?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

You want them to recall a 6 year old car? Lots of luck..
What are the results of a bad ignition coil on a Maxima?
I have some start up problems with my 2000 Maxima.
I have a 1999 Ford Windstar. On the Windstar, every part is like your ignition coils. You should count your blessings.
Jim