Re: '92 240SX clutch fluid leaked out

Thanks Outta nowhere, For all the good advise. The tube of a bicycle tire worked good for bleeding the system, but... It turned out to be the junction box between the Clutch Master cylinder and the Slave cylinder that was bad. No Auto part store knew of this part so off to the dealer we went. $44.00 for the part and $162.00 at the local shop to have them bore out the bolts that broke off while trying to replace the original part ourself. The clutch works just fine now. Thanks again, Tom & Karla

Any help is appreciated, Thanks in advance, > The fluid leaked out of the clutch master cylinder inside the car. > So I replaced the clutch master cylinder and the slave cylinder. > I am having a very hard time getting any pedal. > Bled and bled and bled till no air comes out but the pedal wont > come off the floor. > What am I doing wrong. > Thanks > jessie66 > > > >
Reply to
Karla & Tom

You're welcome.

Where's that juncti>Thanks Outta nowhere,

Reply to
Outta nowhere