Superchip

Has anyone had there car superchiped if so was it woth the money. Iv'e got an Xtrail 2.2 thinking of having it chipped. Any info much appreciated.T.R.

Reply to
T.R.

Every independent review I have read regarding aftermarket chipsets say "NO".

Bobby

Reply to
NoNoBadDog!

We had "superchip" rechip an 87 300ZX years ago and the car was 2 seconds slower 0-60! I wasn't impressed.. Unless you have done mods to where the stock EFI can't deal with it, leave it alone. Even if you have, you are better off with something like an apexi fuel controller.

Reply to
Steve T

Chipping the 2.2 Di brings it upto Dci levels of performance, and chipping the Dci brings it upto around 145bhp. I would recommend using a tuning box, tunit, or superchip.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..