timing belt for 2000 nissan sentra

at what mileage do we need to change the timing belt..can somebody plz help me?

Reply to
rajivgs

If it's a 2000, then it I believe it has a timing chain not a belt. What engine do you have? I presume you're looked in the owner's manual. If you bought it used and don't have an owner's manual, you can download one for free at Nissan's website. Al

Reply to
al