Tires for Terrano

All,

I am looking for recommendation for new tires for a Terrano. I am located in germany, however I would be happy to receive any information.

Currently mounted tires are Bridgestone Desert Dueler. But these are no longer in production so I have to look for another one. It should be a tire for the whole year. Additional to good handling on wet streets a long life would be good.

Thanks in Advance Volkmar

Reply to
Volkmar Dierkes