WebastoHollandia Stratos 300 power sunroof on a 350Z????

I was told the 350Z couldn't have sunroofs. take a look at this one. if anyone knows where I can find one of these sunroof packages PLEASE let me know. Thanks

$58120276

Reply to
SIMON

There aren't any sunroof packages direct from Nissan. If you want a sunroof, you have to find someone to install it. This sunroof from the picture on eBay is one that is specifically designed to fit in the 350Z. The sunroof itself would have to be periodically fitted since it would loosen and fly off.

Since you want a sunroof, Nissan dealer would urge you to get the convertible. Design engineers didn't take into account of a sunroof, though they experimented with some sunroofs that if it's installable in Japan and if its durable with the design, then they would have it as an option.

The sunroof design failed for existing 350Z design so they introduced the roadster as an alternative to the sunroof.

Nissan already adopted the 350Z design more than a decade ago.

$58120276

Reply to
Richard Rimmer

It was installed by a private company.