Latest threads in Nissan Autosshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Brake light 2000 Xterra Cold Weather
I have noticed recently in colder weather (under 30 degrees), when I first start my Xterra, the brake light stays on. It will eventually turn off but the emergency brake is not and I am curious as to...
2
2

2000 Maxima pulls to the right
To make a long story short. Check engine light came on 2 weeks ago and car didn't feel quite right when accelerating. Nissan dealer said change 6 ignition coils. While the car was up he called me and...
5
5

keyless entry remote doesn't make a sound
Hello all, I've bought a 2006 nissan pathfinder this past december. I 'm having a problem with the remote. When ever i press the lock button on the remote, the car doesn't make a sound telling you...
2
2

Chasing either nissan primera or avenir sr20de schematics
Hello all, Just wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram or ecu pinouts for a SR20DE from nissan primera or avenir. Turbo ones have alot more pins it seems. Cheers Dom
1
1

How much for- 07 Altima
I live on Long Island, NY I want: 3.5 SE CVT Tranny (auto) Leather package Splash Guardss Fog light?? I think fog light are standard on a SE the web didn't specifiy. (very confusing) Survey - How much...
1
1

Replacing engine mounts in Nissan Quest
I have a 94 Nissan Quest that started shifting rough and then started making a lot of excessive noise when driven. I found that both the left, front engine mount and the right, front transaxle mounts...
2
2

rebuilt transmission
has anyone purchased a rebuilt transmission from ebay? was the process simple, easy and would you do it again? any words of advice, good or bad?
3
3

Cheap New and Used Cars
Thousands of cars become government & bank property every day through various seizure and surplus laws. The constant exchange of vehicles and the enormous expense to store them, means amazing deals...

LD20-11 bell housing
Having bought a LD20-11 engine for marinising. I need to know if the gearbox Has a seperate bolt on bell housing or is the casing integral? Any thoughts will be most welcome. Patrick

87 Nissan Pulsar clutch replacement - transaxle
Hello all, I am attempting to replace the clutch in my 87 Nissan Pulsar (1.6L SOHC). I have followed the steps in the Haynes manual, and am ready to ease the transaxle away from the engine. I believe...
5
5

Car Problem need solution plz
I know this is a nissan group, but ive searched through other forums and no other group is getting "mechanical advice" to their problems. If you know of another group thats gives solutions to common...
4
4

1987 pathfinder 4 wheel drive
i recently purchased a 1987 pathfinder. i'm not sure how to engage the 4 wheel drive and i don't want to mess it up. when i move the 4 wheel drive control stick it seems to have on 2 positions: up or...
2
2

1987 pathfinder 4 wheel drive
i recently purchased a 1987 pathfinder. i'm not sure how to engage the 4 wheel drive and i don't want to mess it up. when i move the 4 wheel drive control stick it seems to have on 2 positions: up or...

broken transmission bolt
The last mechanic who did the transmission fluid change on my 95 manual shift 200sx used some kind of adhessive to the bolt that you unscrew to add new transmission fluid so that it won't unscrew, and...
5
5

navigation nissan primera p12
I'm looking for map for my car which contain maps of West Europe or map of Poland. Navigation: Xanavi. Thanks for replies.
1
1