97 Nissan Altima: Cannot start the car sometimes.

I cannnot start my 97 Altima (manual) one day. We replaced the starter. It works fine most of time. The strange thing is: if i don't drive the car for one night, and start it in the morning, it won't start in the first try. If i try a few times, it usually starts. What cause this problem? thanks.

Reply to
Wang, Jay

Which day can't you start it? Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday?

John

Reply to
The Lindbergh Baby