head gasket replacement plus block heater

I;m pretty sure that the head gasket in my 1995 is shot and that I need a new one. I was wondering if anyone else has had this done to their 1993 to

2001 altima and specifically the cost of it.

Also, has anyone out there had a block heater installed? Again, I am looking for the cost of this. Rough costs are fine.

Thanks for any help.

Reply to
bucksatan