Latest threads in Nissan Altimashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

bom ami scratches
will this work on windshield scratches? if so what does it do? where can i find it?

Ding King/Pop A Dent
I've seen "DING KING" & "POP A DENT"
4
4

fine scratches
Is there a product out there that will remove fine scratches from the windshield?

windshield scratch
I have a fine scratch on my windshield at which one of the nissan employees did but will not pay to repair the damage. I am filing a claim against them but don't know if that will help. If not, is...
3
3

Re: AutoWay Bad, Terrible, Lousy, DisHonest Customer Service
I hear ya, I brought a 2003 Nissan Altima and had to bring the car back a few times because the "plexie glass" was scratched when I purchased my car. When I brought it to the General Manager's...

Transmission Service for a 95 Altima
Two mechanics at two different shops just told me not to get a transmission fluid flush on my 1994 Nissan Altima transmission because: 1.)I have gotten them so infrequently, that if I get one now at...

can i tubro charge
can i tubro charge a 97 nissan altima with a t4 with damaging the block

Humming noise at 60mph
I have a 2001 Nissan Altima and there is a humming noise that seems to come from the front right of the car. This noise is there all the time but gets much louder at 60 mph (it must be a resonance at...

2002 altima services engine light is on?
my srvices engine light just came on in my altima i was wondering if there was any thing, like unplugging the battery will it take it away?

Nissan altimas at the 2003 SEMA show - pictures here.
's no way to understand just how large the SEMA show was until you go. But if you walk all of the isles they say, you would have walked well over 10 miles. Of course that's without stopping every 20...

altima heating problem
hi: I have an 1993 altima 5 speed that is having a heating problem. the heating coming out above the dashboard is warm (as one would expect). however the heat coming out of the vents is cold (is feels...

Radiator Repair Charges?
Hi - I own a 1993 Altima - 90,000 miles. Its in excellent condition but I've had a lot of work done on it. I like the car - the acceleration is fabulous still. Two weeks ago, while driving on a...
1
1

1ST TIME BUYER 2004 ALTIMA
I live in Los Angeles and I was wondering what type of price I should be looking for in the 2.5S. Also, does anyone know if there are any particular dealer incentives or deals happening in the area?...

2003 Nissan Altima Performance
I have one of the 2003 3.5L Nissan Altimas which was an awesome car to begin with, but now I've done some performance tweaking with the engine, exhaust etc .. and now the car screams. I've taken it to...
3
3

Re: Looking at Altima 3.5 SE
so far all negative responses, I have a 03 3.5 5sp I love the car its awsume power classy style. I've had it for 6 months I've got 19" rims,AEM CAI, Oh the power passing up a hill what a breeze. The...