96 Maxima will not start intermittently

Hello all,
I have a 96 Maxima that has a curious starting problem. To put it simply, it will only start for me. Anytime anyone else tries to start
it, if they fail as usual, the starter will not even engage for about an hour. My first thought is the problem is with the Solenoid, but am not sure if it comes as part of the starter or not.
The car does not have the anti-theft system, so I know it isn't a starter kill. Any suggestions? All hels is greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Thom
it has a bad starter

Thank you. I am glad I was somewhere on the right track.