2000 I30 subwoofer

In 2000 I30, is that the subwoofer behind the rear seats next to the rear sunshade? If so, should it vibrate or give out any sound when the audio is on? Mine doesn't seems to do any of those things although all the other 6 speakers seems to work fine.

P.S. I am not sure how the subwoofers work so excuse me for a dumb question.

Reply to
Steve B.

im pretty sure if it was a sub you would know, but an easy way to tell is if you can see any metal on it try putting another piece of metal next to it, because subs have very powerful magnets.

Reply to
john_m_johnson3