2000 Max Clock

The clock in my 2K Max runs fast. Anyone else had this problem? - Thanks

Reply to
Geoff Bonnin

Mine does that too.

It's about a minute off after a week, two minutes after that....strange stuff.

I leave it because I get where I'm going on time, and when my son uses the car (new driver with a "be-home-by" time) he has no clue it's fast, so he gets home sooner, too.

Reply to
azf713

Reply to
Chuckindallas

yeap.....

at least 5 minutes a month,,,, i am always early,,lol

Chuck>Yep, both of my 2000's clocks run fast too. I change it back about >every three months.

Reply to
AZV14