2000 Maxima GLE suspension problem?

Hi there, I have a question regarding my 2000 Max hope your guys have the answer. I just noticed the left rear side of the Max I owned is about 1/2 inch lower than the right rear side. I checked the suspension but found no problem. I also had the car's wheels aligned, but with no change, tires presure are OK, the problem still there. My mechanic said it was camber setting cause that, everything was well within factory specs, manufacturer sets ride height for road manner. Is this ture? Is there any problems with my car or every 2000 Maxs were really made like this?

Thanks in advance for any reply.

Alan

Reply to
Alan