2000 Maxima w/driver power seat stuck all the way to the rear

Hi there, I recently purchased the motor kit to replace the "broken" one but the seat won't go forward if the motor is not working. I tapped it just as it was recommended by the bulletin but it didn't make it work. I need to remove the 4 14mm bolts but I have not enough clearance for the 2 rear ones since the seat (and its side trims) are located on the top of these bolts. Any idea on how to slide the seat if the motor is not working? Thanks, Rod

Reply to
Rodrigueira

i dont know if you still have the problem but the problem is in the switch mounted on the side of the seat the pc board is cheaply made and the Lands open and that where your problem lies

-- Message posted using

information at

artie54