2000 SE muffler

Problem: Pipe before the muffler is rotted through where it meets the muffler(they use a lot of salt here in the NE) All I need is the muffler.

A local muffler chain says there is no after market muffler available and would have to get a stainless one from the dealer for $423 installed. Seems quite excessive to me. Anyone have any suggestions?

TIA

iko

Randall Phair

Try a small muffler shop, sometimes they can fabricate and weld metal to cover the hole.

Reply to
Rex