87 Maxima rear suspension Parts

Hi Guys,
I have a 87 Maxima SE with 207K and still going strong, however I have some play in the rear suspension. My question to the group, are the bushings replaceable on the Lower and
Lateral links? If so how hard of a job is it to change them and a good source for the bushings? Thanks for the help in advance.
Thanks, VH
Add pictures here
‚úĖ