95 maxima timing belt or chain??

Chain, if you're talking about a USDM 1995 model year.

Dave

Reply to
David Geesaman

Actually, every Maxima, be it in Japan, the UK, US, from 1995 and beyobd, has a timing chain. Not only that, there were 3 V6 models: VQ30DE which came to America, the VQ25DE and the VQ20DE. There were alot of VQs out there:)

Another little tidbit; what the US knows as the I35 is the Maxima in the rest of the world.

CD

Reply to
Codifus

Thanks! I have a 95 SE and am glad to have a chain instead of a belt. I believe my older body style 94 was a belt though. Thanks again:)Nel

Reply to
: