96 SE Sunroof

How difficult is it to remove the headliner in a 96 Max? I have a problem with my sunroof drive mechanism and I assume you have to take down the
headliner to get to the motor/drive.
Checkout maxima.org and vqpower.com. I think one of them had an FAQ on how to do it. Also one of them had the service manual available for download a while back.