Reupholster seat on 5th gen?

Got a nasty gash in the seat of an '02 (cloth, not leather).

Can the dealer reupholster the seat with factory materials or will they try to sell me a whole seat? Any ideas how much this would cost?

TIA

Reply to
Nork

Forgot to mention, there are also some uncleanable stains in addition to the gash, so I dont just want it stitched up.

Reply to
Nork

I think you can go to an auto upholstery shop and they can get the exact matching factory fabric. I don't think most dealers do upholstery. They probably farm it out to an independant shop. Just check around and ask.

Reply to
Chris H