97 Max dash components

Hello all,

I have a 97 Maxima and many moons ago the clock quit working. This morning the little light on the rear defrost quit working. (Best I can tell the defrost is still working).

I would like to replace that whole panel. It includes the hazard flasher switch.

Where can I get just that panel with all the stuff in it and with it all working?

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
Fred Wilson

have you looked around in salvage yards? I got a dash panel for a 95 at a local junkyard. And it worked perfectly.

Reply to
azf713

Is a rear defog switch a dealer item? If not where else can I get one. I have done the troubleshooting and it looks like the lights are out on my switch. AND IT IS DRIVING ME NUTS!

Thanks, Fred

Fred Wils> Hello all,

Reply to
Fred Wilson

I took mine apart and changed the bulb. Pretty easy if you can solder. Otherwise, it is a dealer item.

Reply to
JimV

Jim,

I'm not sure how you did that, I took mine apart too but there is no real way to change the bulb, it is molded into the plastic.

Fred

JimV wrote:

Reply to
Fred Wilson