97 Maxima clock and radio question

Hello,

Is it normal for the clock above the radio to go out. Mine quit some time ago. I am thinking of replacing it. Also the LCD on the radio is illegible. I don;t know if it got too cold or what.

Thanks for your comments or thoughts.

Fred

Reply to
Frederick Wilson

No problem with the clock in my 95 Maxima, but the display of my Bose stereo sometimes fades out (over 11 yrs old, purchased May 94), and the clock display of my used 2001 Pathfinder with over 100k miles failed (but the clock still keeps time when it does display).

Reply to
David Efflandt