98 Maxima timing problem at starter up help

This thing is doing something strange.When you try to start it up the starter turns it over but if it dont start after the first bump of the starter its like it miss fires and kicks back at the starter I think it is something in timing on start up because once it starts it runs fine.I un hooked all coils and it turned the motor fine but when hooked up it sounds like a bad place on the flywheel because it stops the starter for a moment please help

Reply to
chris1381