Replacing Spark Plugs on Maxima SE

I was wondering if anyone has replace there spark plugs on their 2000 Maxima SE and would know what would be a good brand to use other than the OE NGK.

Reply to
dav33

Ummm, I recommend OEM NGK:)

Coppers are cheaper but won't last. Iridiums are fancy new technology, but guess what? In the Maxima they don't last either.

The OEM NGK Plats will last up to 100 K in your car, or maybe get the NGK double tipped platinums. Change 'em and fuhgetaboutit:)

CD

Reply to
Codifus

Reply to
Roger

I can't really say, but my guess would be that even if it does work, you might be sacrificing low end torque and drivability for any added top end gains, if that.

CD

Reply to
Codifus