Code 1320- 2k maxima

I got a 1320 code only. The postings of the coils are worrying me, but I only got one code. I can not find the problem, anyone see this before?

Reply to
2KMaxima

The code signals an ignition failure. Many 2k Maximas have been prone to premature ignition coil failure. Even though only one may actually be bad at present (thus causing the misfire and P1320 code) - the general consensus among other 2k max owners has been to replace all the coils at one time with the updated part. You can buy all 6 coils for about 300 bucks from one of several places, e.g. courtesy nissan, jerry rome nissan (jrnissanparts.com), everythingnissan.com, and replace them yourself in under an hour.

HTH, Nirav

96 Max GLE, 111k
Reply to
Nirav J. Modi

I have a 2K Maxima...so does my dad...we've both suffered a dodgy coil...didn't get any diagnostic error...but you can quickly find the dead coil...disconnect each coil in turn...if the engine sounds worse...the coil is good...if it makes no difference, you've found your dead coil. The coil you replace it with must match the other coils.

Reply to
Rog

Reply to
John Smith