Cruise control lifespan on 1996 Maxima....

Hi,
Does anyone have a 1996 Nissan Maxima... My cruise control doesn't work and I'm not sure that it has ever worked. Only the light at the switch comes on but nothing on the
instrument panel. I've tried different motors and even another computer and not sure what or where the problem could be.. I've even downloaded a copy of the factory service manual and have been trying to follow it... Any ideas ?
--
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com - http://home.earthlink.net/~sdruid11
Etop Udoh....
On Friday, April 5, 2013 7:51:07 PM UTC-5, Etop Udoh wrote:

HEY! I HAVE THAT EXACT SAME CAR! I totally understand what your going through be cause I am having that same problem and I have been researching constantly to try and figure it out, and all i have found is something about fuses und er the dash, and also something that is next to the brake pedal. If I get i t figured out I will let you know!
Speed sensor