FS: Snow Tires 215/55/R16

Don't let this winter get to you before you get some snow tires!!!

I have a set of 4 tires (Michelin Arctic Alpin) 215/55/R16 mounted on 5 spoke rims. This is a great set-up for the winter. The tires were only used last winter for 4 months and have about 8000 miles ridden on them. I had them on my 2001 AE Maxima and looked great!! I have recently sold my Maxima due to a company car and am now looking to sell this set of tires/rims. I have all necessary hardware including lug nuts and mounting spacers for a Maxima. I have 2 pics that I can send you. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@ch-mqs.com I am asking $575.00 for the set. For an additional $25.00 I will throw in a hydraulic jack and 2 stands. Thanks

Joe

Reply to
Joe A