Fuel relay?

I have a 97 Maxima and it has just in the last couple of weeks started to not get gas flow somehow. I am thinking it might be the relay because it will 1. only do it sometimes, and when it will try to start, its like it wants to turn over but it just cant get enough fire to do it. LOL Also, 2 times it has just stopped getting gas while driving down the road. Does that make any sence? I have to get a new knock sensor (when it rains, it pours) and I dont think that has anything to do with my no-gas-to-engine problem. LOL Can someone help me trouble shoot? Im a smart girl and just need some help. clovers_first_lady@yahoo . com

Thank you :)

Reply to
MaximaChick

How do you know it's not getting gas? I wouldn't worry about the knock sensor until you get the other issues resolved. How many miles on it?

Reply to
JimV