Help! Can't find Audio Amp Relay in 95 Maxima!

HELP!

1995 Maxima with Bose system went out (controls still work, display is fine) so I pulled out the stereo and tested it on another. It works fine. Since there is no single amp in this car, it must be the relay. I looked in the service manual and it says that it is somewhere in the front control panel area but for the life of me I cannot find it. I tried following the wires but still no luck. I have the service manual but that has proved to be no help. It should be easy once I find it, no?

Can anyone tell me where the amp relay is and how to get it out?

THANK YOU!

Reply to
LloydMoffett

It should be by the front passenger's right foot, in the panel.

HTH

CD

Reply to
Codifus

Thanks, that is about the one place I haven't looked. I have taken out the glove compartment and didn't notice anything but I was mostly looking to the central console.

Reply to
LloydMoffett