Looking for Tech Bulletin??????

I am looking for a tech bulletin on a 2000 Maxima with start up problems. I found it a number of months ago but lost it. It said the computer needed to be reprogrammed.

I found one site, but there are hundreds of tech bulletins you have to wade through. Can some one put me in the right direction.

Reply to
Randy

Have you tried here?

Nobody

Thanks I found it. For others with a 2000 Maxima that are having cold start problems this bulletin requires a update on the onboard computer.

NTB0008A

610995
Reply to
Randy

depending on the mileage and in service date of your Maxima, you may have to pay for it.

So be prepared

Reply to
NissTech