Re: AC air filter

snipped-for-privacy@Boston.Harbornews: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

The 2002 GLE comes with cabin filter standard (mine did) but it's an > option on the SE (at least it was on my 2001SE). Changing the filter > isn't difficult, just slightly cumbersome. You need to remove 3-4 > screws that hold the glove box in, then snap open the filter door. > New filter runs $40+ from the dealer. > > By the way, I read the manual as it pertains to the Bose stereo and it > is cryptic when it comes to explaining the advanced functions. RTFM > didn't help me in this case. As I recall SVC is the speed-controlled > volume which seems more of a frill if anything. > > Pat >

Don't play the filter game. Most paper and such filters can be easily cleaned with an air hose and a pressure nozzle.

Reply to
Mapanari