RPM gauge not working

my RPM gauge went on the fritz, some tiems it works , other teims it dosent , any thoughts?

Reply to
freind

That "rpm gauge" is called a "tachometer'.

Would you share what year/model your Maxima is so that folks will have a little more information to go on?

Thx....

I HAVE A 97 MAX WHERE THE SPEED IS IN AND OUT. IF U HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE, LET ME KNOW HOW U FIXED IT.

Reply to
maxalivenrolling

I have a 93 SE and had the same problem. Replaced the tachometer with one I found on eBay. I was lucky to find a used one.

Reply to
cherrytan