semi OT: what are ya paying for insurance on your Maxima?

Hey, I have a 2001 MAX SE. I'm from Rhode island and I pay about 2000 a year for full coverage. (I'm only 20, so I haven't been driving for 5 years to get the break on my rates) I was just wondering what soem of you guys are paying. I know it varies state to state, I'm just curious. Ages would help also too. wondering if I should find a new state to live in, lol. thanks a lot

-Slick Nick

Reply to
habibe99

$234.00 100/300k liability, uninsured motorist, 5k medical $188.00 500 deductable collision/comprehensive, etc. (95 SE 5-spd)

------- $422.00 total annual w/multicar discount

Plus 86 Ford F150 4x4 and homeowner's insurance totals $1125.00 Age 51 far NW Chicago suburbs

Reply to
David Efflandt

Forever, my rates for various 'normal' cars including Maximas with the typical full coverage was around $1200, living just outside of Boston. After moving about 10 miles away, I'm down to about $1000 yearly. Age

41, no surchage points.

snipped-for-privacy@xnet.com (David Efflandt) wrote:

Reply to
Pat

Mine is $89/month (97 GLE). I'm 26, that's comprehensive but I don't have the deductible amounts in front of me. The same insurance on my 95 Taurus was $55 but it was discounted with another car as part of a package.

This is in Lansing, MI, the rates have gone up in this state over the past 2 years, not sure how much further, if any past the national average. Don't move here, the job market is bad and not showing improvement.

Reply to
dave stone

Lansing is a high-er crime area, In Ann Arbor it's not that bad, and jobs are aplenty here.

Reply to
Tha Ghee

Age : 27 Car : 1990 Nissan Maxima Locatio : Northern California Bay Area. Paying : $273 / half year Coverage : Liability

Reply to
Shravan