JimV

In the engine.

kai

g2004 at g3prod.cotse.net

Reply to
filesiteguy

in the cylinder head over top of each piston

Jeez, I wish I had a dollar for every time this question was asked

Reply to
NissTech

Wait - is that under the hood or in the trunk?

kai

g2004 at g3prod.cotse.net

Reply to
filesiteguy

They are inboard of the valve covers between the intake and the valve cover. Be sure to use some compressed air to blow out the dirt before you remove the plugs. Also, I like to use WD-40 after I blow out the dirt so when you take the plugs out the WD-40 will help lubricate the threads on the head. Remember that the heads are aluminum and you have to be carefule not to pull out the threads when you remove the plugs. Take one plug out at a time and replace it before you go to the next plug. Also, get some di-electric grease for the spark plug boots. If you are going to do the jjob yourself buy autolite double platinum so you will not have to do the plugs for another 60K miles.

20h> Where are the spark plugs located in my 1995 Nissan Maxima.
Reply to
john smith

How much money do you save by using the autolite platinums instead of the oem NGK platinum's? I'm curious.

CD

Reply to
Codifus