Strange starting problem on a '98

Hey everyone, I'm wondering if my ignition coils are starting to go. Mostly in cold weather (I'm in the Northeast), once I start the engine, I have to tap the gas pedal immediately or it will cut out on me.

Suggestions?

Reply to
dvaoa

That's not ignition coils. More like anything controlling your cold idle. Look at cleaning your throttle body, idle air control valve etc.

CD

Reply to
Codifus

Thanks CD!