Tech Help - 02 CD player

Hi guys, i'm brand new here. Just bought a 02 SE. The single stock CD player doesn't work so i wanted to buy a replacement. What i was wondering was if i could replace it withe the 6 CD in dash model and still have it work with the steering wheel controls.

Thanks! Dan

Reply to
sullyshark

My 2002 Max CD is the Bose 6CD version, and it has the steering wheel control, so if you get the same kind, I would think it would work.

Reply to
cmdrdata