where to get tps

Anyone brought TPS (Throttle Position Sensor) recently? The list price is $150+ for 95 Maxima automatic. The TPS for manual model is only $50+.

Thanks

Reply to
xi

I poked around some of my favorite spots... but the best I could find was $137 for a genuine nissan part.... you can get it at aroud that price from

or from one of the wholesale parts dealers (e.g. courtesy nissan, jerry rome nissan)

Nirav

96 Max GLE, 107k
Reply to
Nirav J. Modi

Jerry Rome Nissan sells it for $133 shipped (UPS) if you use the 'maxima' promo code.

Reply to
Dan